Most of our items are used/vintage available for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY - these items are not available for shipping and will not be shipped out. Do not buy these products if you are not able to come to our store to pick the order up in person - If the buyer does choose a post only option we will post within the UK only, we'll make sure the item is triple packed and secure BUT a ‘non-return’ policy will apply with the buyer taking the risks on postage.
- Every order is handled with care and expertly packed in bubble wrap and packing supply. We have been shipping everything from the very fragile to the extra-large for over 18 years. You can rest assured that your order will make it there in one piece.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to read all the details and ask any questions before making payment.
- Every sale comes as pictured. If you do not see something in our photos then it is not included and you will not receive it.
- All products that we sell are made for use in the UK
- Pre-Owned Equipment is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it has been looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying.
- Returns will only be accepted within 14 days of purchase on ‘New Items’ only.
- New products can only be returned if they have not been opened and the manufacturers seal is intact
- If there is a manufacturer’s defect with a new item, please contact the manufacturer since your product is under warranty.
- With ‘Used and Vintage’ items we would prefer in-store local pickup only/sold as seen - if the buyer chooses a postage option we will make sure the item is triple packed and secure but a ‘non-return’ policy will apply with the buyer taking the risks of postage
- The buyer is responsible for ALL costs associated with returns including shipping and restocking fees.
- We strongly urge all of our customers to contact us first if a problem arises. We do our best to ensure that everything goes smoothly, but mistakes can and will happen. We will do everything within our power to solve any issue you have.
Just call 01253 822215 and ask for Daz - Tuesday to Saturday from 12:00pm